Small Business Accounting
You’d love to grow your business and see your hard work pay off (without adding extra hours to your day), but
- You’re not drawing a regular wage yet, so thinking about expanding feels too risky
- You’re already stretched covering wages, Super and Worker’s Comp, and there’s not much left in the pot
- You’re always busy and worry that if you grow, you’ll make a living but miss out on having a life!
You’re a smart cookie whose been in this game a few years and know it’s not easy, but you didn’t think it be would this hard for this long! Will you ever be able to come up for air?
Feeling confident about the future
You can see where you’re going, know how you’ll get there, and make decisions with confidence.
Reaping the rewards of your hard work
You’re paying yourself, taking holidays and enjoying weekends without interruptions.
Knowing you’re in control
Your cashflow is predictable, the bills are covered and you’re investing in yourself and your business.
With the right help you can make simple changes to create growth and benefit from the years of hard work you’ve put in. As your Small Business specialist, I’m here to support you, from re-structuring to streamlining.
Your Small Business Accountant
Finesse Your Business
Re-structure your business, upgrade your registrations:
- Business name
Take The Next Step
Expand and develop your business:
- Cost v benefit of employees
- Accounting software options
- Using your numbers as a management tool (analysis and strategic planning)
Keep The Tax Office at Bay
Tax and compliance:
- Prepare for tax obligations
- Tax offsets and concessions
- GST, BAS & PAYG
You need a team player who’ll work beside you for the long term, which is great, because I see myself as your partner. So, if you want an easy to talk to, down-to-earth accountant who believes in keeping it real, then I’m the one for you.
But don’t take my word for it, book a Try Me Out session!
- Try-Me-Out Session (30 minutes free) – let’s see if we’re a good fit to work together
- Business Detective Session – first session where we explore your business and work out a plan of action (fixed fee $200)
- Getting Down to Business – here we start to action behind the scenes on your business
Try Us Out!
Book a complimentary initial session to find out how we can help you