You want to jump into business and start making money, but
- There’s so much to get your head around, where do you start?
- And how will you even pay yourself (or the bills) with all those outgoings?
- Not to mention the record keeping, it’s a constant distraction!
You’ve only just started this business and it already feels like it’s running you (instead of the other way round!)
Knowing your business is in order
And you can get on with what you do best
Seeing your hard work pay off
And finding the freedom your business can bring.
Creating an income doing what you love
And choosing when and how you work
With the right help from the beginning, your start-up business can thrive. As your start-up specialist, I’m here to help you avoid the pitfalls of starting a new business, so you don’t drown in record keeping, reporting and invoicing.
Your Start-Up Specialist
Get Started in Business
Registrations and business structure including:
- Business name
Make & Manage Your Money
Cashflow and record keeping support:
- Choices for record keeping
- How to assess your need for software
- Setting up bank accounts correctly
Understanding your numbers
Keep the Tax Office at Bay
Tax and compliance advice:
- How to prepare for tax obligations
- Entitlements, tax offsets and concessions
- GST, BAS & PAYG
You need a team player who’ll work beside you for the long term, which is great, because I see myself as a partner in your business. So, if you want an easy to talk to, down-to-earth accountant who believes in keeping it real, then I’m the one for you.
But don’t take my word for it, book a Try Me Out session!
- Try-Me-Out Session (30 minutes free) – let’s see if we’re a good fit to work together
- Business Detective Session – first session where we explore your business and work out a plan of action (fixed fee $200)
- Getting Down to Business – here we start to action behind the scenes on your business
Try Us Out!
Book a complimentary initial session to find out how we can help you